Gather in Christ - Grow in Grace -
Give Ourselves for God’s Mission
(Matthew 18:20) (2 Peter 3:18)
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
ACTIVITIES AT IMMANUEL LUTHERAN CHURCH
• Tuesday Prayer Meeting: You are invited to gather in Immanuel's Coffee House in a time of prayer at 8:00 PM. If
you have this time available, please consider coming and joining us in prayer, it can be a quiet time of prayer or a
time of lifting up your voice to the Lord.
• Mary-Martha Circle: meets the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month. Quilters meet at 9:00 am in the
conference room and Classroom A. A meeting follows at 1:00 pm in Classroom A for Bible study, business, and
• Contemporary Worship Team: Practice music every Wednesday, 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary. We are always open
to new members, so bring your voice and/or musical instrument and join us for practice.
• Men's Breakfast Group: Men meet at Centerville Cafe @ 111 N Tower St. @ 7:00 AM
• Thursday Morning Study at 10:00 am. (Sept - May)
• Women's Prayer & Share Group: Women, join the 7:15 am Bible study on Saturday mornings in the Coffee
• Senior Fellowship, Meets on the first and third Monday in classroom A for dessert and games.
• Small Groups: These meetings are at various homes. Contact the church office for a group near you.
Led by the Spirit
Rooted in Prayer
Responding to Needs